Jump to navigation
- Allison Farrell has a postdoctoral position at Wayne State University working with Dr. Richard Slatcher on the topic of relationships and health.
- Ohad Szepsenwol has a postdoctoral position at Hebrew University studying mating and parenting from an evolutionary perspective.
- Emma Marshall has accepted a tenured faculty position at Deakin Univeristy in Australia studying attachment, aging, and palliative care.
- Jennifer Fillo has a postdoctoral position at SUNY-Buffalo studying the effects of alcohol use on relationships.
- Jami Eller has joined our lab to conduct research on attachment and relationship processes.
- John Myers has accepted a permanent teaching position at Northern Arizona University.