Jump to navigation
- Allison Farrell has a postdoctoral position at Wayne State University working with Dr. Richard Slatcher on the topic of relationships and health.
- Emma Marshall has a tenured faculty position at Deakin Univeristy in Australia studying attachment, aging, trauma, and palliative care.
- Jennifer Fillo has a postdoctoral position at SUNY-Buffalo studying the effects of alcohol use on relationships.
- John Myers has a faculty position at Northern Arizona University.
- Ohad Szepsenwol has a tenure-track faculty position at Yezreel Valley College in Israel studying personal and educational outcomes from a life history perspective.
- Ethan Young has received a Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship for his work on executive functions from an evolutionary perspective.
- Will Johnson has a tenure-track faculty position at Widener University.
- We are delighted to welcome two new members to the lab. Maggie Jaeger and Monique Nakamura will join us in the fall of 2018!